LONDON'S ANNUAL ZERO WASTE CHRISTMAS MARKET
Time & Location
About the Event
We're back for our second year and are again bringing together the best of London's sustainability scene for greener gifting this festive season. After the success of last Christmas, our Zero Waste Christmas Market is doubling in size and scope. This Christmas, 70% of Brits are looking to ‘go green’ and reduce their environmental impact, thanks to the increase in awareness. Alongside an increase in curbside recycling, shoppers are now avoiding plastic-packaging and seeking to purchase gifts from brands using recycled or eco-friendly materials.To help make this easier, we're back for our signature Zero Waste Christmas Market!
More brands, more variety, more space, more entertainment and, as always, festive must-haves that don't cost the Earth. This year we're promoting having a sustainable festive season via our campaign "OMG" - one magical gift. Because that's all you need to give.This year we're going bigger and better:
- Over 44 unique zero waste brands
- Zero plastic packaging and wrapping
- Zero waste (no trash bins in sight)
- Ethical and fair trade
- Festive workshops
- Sustainable and innovative materials
- Deposit-mug scheme for hot mulled wines
- A zero waste gift wrapping station
- Rescuing, reusing, repurposing and redesigning single-use and upmarket products.
Plus, profits from the event will be used to reforest our beautiful countryside!